That's What You Get

...when you play drums on Rock Band 2 for hours straight! A blister on your pinkie, just like mine. I love playing Rock Band 2! It's so awesome--well, besides the whole blister thing. (Paramore sang "That's What You Get", which you can listen to here.)


The whole reason I was playing Rock Band 2 was because today was my older brother's 15th birthday, and the game was one of his presents. Kyle also got Halo 3 with the some of the money he received. Anyway, I just want to say "Happy Birthday, Kuya! God bless!"

1 comments:

Concealed Eminence said...

I didn't think Kyle was hardcore enough to play Halo 3? :P

Great Reads

  • "The Courtship of Nellie Fisher" (Series) by Beverly Lewis
  • "Diary of a Teenage Girl" (Series) by Melody Carlson
  • "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen
  • "Boston Jane" (Series) by Jennifer L. Holm
  • "Kiki Strike" (Series) by Kristen Miller
  • "Geek High" by Piper Banks