Collasped

Sorry for not posting on my blog for almost a month. I've been so much during the last few weeks! Summer Hummer (a Christian day camp in Olympia) just ended Friday, and I was about to collapse! Hence the title. Anyway, I was an assistant counselor with Laurel for some "Crazy Crickets" or 2nd graders. They were so adorable! When Alison, one of the girls, saw me, she said I was a chipmunk. Haha! It was very random. Two of the girls, Sarah and Maria, go to Sunrise Beach School, where I will be attending high school this fall. So I will see them almost everyday!

We had so much fun this past week. I even went on the go carts three times with my girls and the zip line once! Also, a Christian band called The Lads were there the whole week! They were really nice. All three of the band members signed my camp shirt! It was a blast...and so very tiring. Well, I need to get some rest, so talk to you later! Bye!

P.S. "Collasped" was sung by Aly and AJ. Listen to it here.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cool! Sounds like you had fun, Kayla. Playing with little kids can be hard but it's so worth it. Have a great week!
-Chelsea

Chelsea said...

No way, Kayla!! Did you really read A Wrinkle in Time?? That was such an awesome book!! You have to tell me what you thought about it. Keep up the great work!
-Chelsea

emii said...

Hey Kayla,
Ooh, thats sounds soooo awesome!!!!!

luv,emii

justagirl4god said...

Hi!
Starting next Monday, I will be doing a series on my blog about 'Living a Life of Purity'. I'd love it if you would come check it out and could pass on the word!
A button for the series is available in my blog's sidebar.
Thanks!
justagirl4god

Great Reads

  • "The Courtship of Nellie Fisher" (Series) by Beverly Lewis
  • "Diary of a Teenage Girl" (Series) by Melody Carlson
  • "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen
  • "Boston Jane" (Series) by Jennifer L. Holm
  • "Kiki Strike" (Series) by Kristen Miller
  • "Geek High" by Piper Banks